Tuesday, August 3, 2010

forgotten gem



there was a planet asia song floating around the blogosphere today, and i was reminded of this joint. wouldn't be shocked if lots of you have never heard this one. your missing out,trust. this is from peanut butter wolf's "my vinyl weighs a ton", which is dope pretty much all the way through. this one stands out though, a simple guitar and a nice break is all planet asia needs here. i do recommend the whole album if your google skills are up to par. or like, you COULD buy it.

9 comments:

  1. Why haven't I heard this. Planet Asia is way underrated. You got an mp3 for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could only find a torrent, and it's for the whole album.. but it's worth a DL

    http://www.monova.org/details/1905416/PEANUT%20BUTTER%20WOLF%20-%20MY%20VINYL%20WEIGHS%20A%20TON%09.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know some people don't fuck with torrents though

    ReplyDelete
  4. * goes through main page lookin' for a More About Nothing review *

    * finds none *

    * leaves website *

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just might do that. i meant to DL it when i got home from work , so thanks for reminding me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea how to use a torrent. Thanks though. I search for it later probably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Props to Dave Rager on this one, kid was hip to this like the day it dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. probably the best verse planet asia ever had in him tho...

    also, I love these drums so much I sampled them. These drums are the closest thing to a guilty pleasure I have.

    ReplyDelete