Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i've run out of things to say.



i'm not going to force posts. i feel like i've been doing that lately.

"i haven't upped anything in 3 days, i better pick some random track and post it"

that's cool sometimes, but i don't want to do that all the time. i think i need to scale back the internet world and just focus on real life. so this isn't a "retirement" (roff) but more of a commitment that when i post i want it to be better. there comes a time when I just gotta realize that i need to step my game up. thanks to those that have been paying attention thus far. peace

6 comments:

  1. I can respect that.

    Still, smh @ myself for still not having check out the videos on the last post.

    I need more "free" time ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *daps hopp*

    Yeah man. I just want it to be better that's all. I'm gonna do more writing and focus on quality over quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't leave blogs alone, the game needs me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True

    Quality > Quantity

    ReplyDelete
  5. my whole thing is just this is not what i envisioned when i wanted to start a blog.gotta get back to what i originally conceived..

    ReplyDelete
  6. " that's my kid with the desert camo fitted on "

    Yeah, I kept thinking there was something subliminal on gettin' that picture that without explaining a thing.

    I see it, tho.

    * daps *

    ReplyDelete