Monday, August 23, 2010

you lost one

so, before october of last year, i had never been to a funeral in my life. i guess i was lucky. then we got a call that one of our close friends took her own life. it was hard. real hard. then a few months later, same shit. an old homie decided to check out. and that was hard. and today, i get a call that one of my old high school friends died. shit sucks. i guess when we get older, it becomes a bigger part of life. but knowing it's gonna happen to all of us as we get older doesn't make it any easier. anyway, rest in peace, rich. love you, brother.


3 comments:

  1. in other news - my cuzzo is doing incredible. looks like hes gonna make it.. he's gonna have a helluva fight ahead of him, but he's gonna live..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cuzzo is doing incredible.

    ^Good to here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting bc this brought a tear to my eye. Hopefully there won't be any more funerals for a long, long time. I don't know how many more I can take.

    ReplyDelete